Day 5 of THE FLEP!  I haven’t missed a week of teaching ever.  EVER.  I have missed this full week. It’s crazy and sad.  I miss my monsters but honestly do not feel like doing much of anything except laying around, drinking cold drinks (Thank you Sonic!) and working on my laptop.  I think the antibiotics should kick in today so hopefully I am on the upswing!

It’s Friday so that means a freebie!  (Stay tuned because next week, my friend Katie from Teacher To The Core and I will be starting a new feature about our best and worst outfits for the week!  True story.)  I recently found this clip art and had to have it!  I have found two uses for it so far!  Measuring Gangnam Style and today’s kindergarten smorgasboard freebie!

These twenty (or ten) frame cards are perfect for math centers, math tubs, small groups and math RTI activities.  They help strengthen number recognition and one to one correspondence.  Twenty frames are also great for helping students visualize and understand groups of 10 and whether a number is more than or less than ten.  And of course, these are aligned to the Common Core standards!Your students will love working with numbers GANGNAM STYLE!

Just click on the picture to head over to the freebies page and get your freebie!  And leave me some love!
Also, this weekend,I am teaming up with some of my fave bloggers from KinderLand for MLK Weekend Sale at Teacher’s Notebook!  My store will be 25% off!  Stock up for February!
Click the picture to head to my store and load up your cart!

Freebie Fridays

• Reply Ms. Kerri January 18, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I can't wait for the best and worst outfits of the week. I think you should make it a linky party. I've been wanting to do a post on what I wear but I'm not sure i'm really that stylish. But I love posts about clothes and school. THis is a teaching blog after all. 🙂
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

• Reply The Polished Teacher January 18, 2013 at 5:56 pm

This is my absolute favorite freebie ever! I just love this clip art and I'm sure the kiddos will go crazy over it! Thanks so much!

Can't wait for your best and worst outfits of the week series. That will be very fun to see!

ThePolishedTeacher

• Reply Carol January 19, 2013 at 12:10 am

Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Carol 🙂

• Reply Kim and Kelly January 19, 2013 at 12:27 am

The freebie is absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much!! We hope you feel better soon!! I am sure your monsters are missing you!!

• Reply Jessica Fredrickson January 19, 2013 at 1:51 am

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the great freebie! I just checked out your beginning sound trains on TpT, wish I'd had them last week for land transportation! 🙂

~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

• Reply Marcy January 19, 2013 at 9:12 pm

I just saw moustache Easter eggs in the Oriental Trading catalog and thought of your blog!
    Marcy
    marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

• Reply Ms.M January 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm

So excited about the sale cause I've been looking at your train packet thing. 🙂 Feel better.
    Melissa

• Reply Mrs. Boeve January 20, 2013 at 2:29 am

How does the sale work? Is there a promo code? It seemed like the items I was looking at were regular price

• Reply Mrs. McHaffie January 20, 2013 at 10:23 pm

these are just simple amazing! Seriously! I might love these little ten-frames more than the kiddos!

🙂
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

• Reply Katie Knight January 24, 2013 at 2:26 am

Those dancing farm animals crack me up!

• Reply Ramon Abajo January 25, 2013 at 1:20 am

This is a great freebie, thanks!

Best,
    Ramon
    Fonts 4 Teachers
    Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

• Reply Lissete April 3, 2014 at 4:11 am

Hi Greg! I picked up this Freeby last year and loved it as much as my kids did. I pulled out my neatly laminated set and realized I don't have the recording sheet!!! I searched all over my dropbox, google dive and everywhere else I could, but couldn't find it. The links above just send me to the measuring unit, which I've purchased, but not the recording sheet for the teens recognition activity. Where can I find it????

• Reply Greg Smedley April 3, 2014 at 12:24 pm

The recording sheet should be at the end of the freebie. If not, email me and I'll send it over!

Greg