Howdy!  I hope everyone had a merry and bright Christmas.  I hope Santa was good to you.  Santa forgot to deliver one of my gifts.  TRUE STORY!  My main gift did not arrive and the mister was so mad.  It’s still not here.  But it’s ok.  He actually went out on Christmas Eve and bought replacement gifts including a new Coach bag!  Isn’t he the best?!
So, yesterday, I posted this picture of my home office after a day of cleaning, purging and organizing:

Everyone started asking for more pictures of my office…so I decided to do even better….how about a video tour of my office??
And yes, it’s ok to be jealous of my paper and cardstock hoarding!  hehe

Do you have a home office?  What are your favorite or best organizational tips?

• Reply Leslie Jones December 28, 2014 at 1:20 am

Okay tomorrow is the day. Your video has inspired me to finish getting my home office cleaned and organized. Thank you for sharing.
    Leslie

• Reply Sarah Paul December 28, 2014 at 5:20 am

I love your bulletin board! My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw all that colored paper. Be still my heart! I can't get enough card stock and colored paper. 🙂 Your office looks awesome!

• Reply Grace December 28, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Omg, I love everything, but my favorite are the owl, & pink Christmas tree. We could be BFF. Every time I see a mustache, I think of u.

• Reply Merky December 29, 2014 at 3:51 am

Great view! Great use of space … Thank you for keeping the economy strong with your paper collection! Love the giant paper clips!

• Reply Deborah December 29, 2014 at 7:24 am

ha ha ha – and I thought that “I” had a problem with collecting paper/card stock. Too funny. Loved it!!

• Reply Patricia Tobias January 3, 2015 at 1:21 am

LOVE your office! Maybe next time you can give us a home tour. It looks so beautiful! My daughter has a pink Christmas tree in her room. 🙂