Howdy ya’ll!!!   It’s Teacher Tuesday!!   All summer long I am going to be featuring some of my favorite blog friends every Tuesday!!!   I heart these teachers so much!  They’re my friends.  They inspire me.  They make me laugh.   And they’re amazing teachers.  What more could you ask for?
Well…you could ask for a million dollars and unlimited glitter and color ink and laminating…but I can’t give ya that.  But I can give you a freebie and a give away every Tuesday.   That’s still good, right?!

So, my first Teacher Tuesday friend is Jessica from Mrs. Plemons Kindergarten!

Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

Jessica says:  “I love that blogging gives me a creative outlet for all of my teaching ideas, thoughts and creations as well as a place to collaborate with the best teachers around the country!”

Jessica is giving away her Common Core Exit Tickets: Kindergarten Math Bundle!

She’s also offering you this fun FREEBIE!
To enter use the Rafflecopter below!

But wait…we’re not finished yet!!!
It’s June 2nd and that means that I am linking up with Ashley and Angie for their monthy #2getherwearebetter blog linky!

Here is my office located at Kindergarten Smorgasboard World Headquarters

And for your viewing pleasure…a GoPro video tour!
And one more…it’s Currently With Farley!
Please visit Oh Boy 4th Grade and donate to the animals in Texas who have been affected by the flooding!

Join the newsletter

• Reply Miss King June 2, 2015 at 3:18 pm

I love SUMMER, too and of course the sweet sunshine! It has been cloudy/rainy and cold for the past few days in Ohio and I am ready for a change! I love Golden doodle. 🙂
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

• Reply Suzy Palmer June 2, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Summer is the BEST! We're getting plenty of sunshine here in New Mexico so I'll try to send some your way. My little Yorkie is barking at golfers at the moment. I'm sure he thinks he's scary, but he's just 8 pounds of sugar. Have a great summer!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

• Reply Deb Thomas June 2, 2015 at 3:30 pm

I love my summers too, maybe a little too much. No wait, you can't like summer too much, can you? LOL Take pics of your Nashville Meetup so I can see all of you!
    Deb at Fabulously First

• Reply Sarah Weck June 2, 2015 at 3:37 pm

I am also a huge fan of over-the-door shoe holders for organizing. I have them in all my long cabinets at school! I have plastic eggs in my “office” (the corner of my dining room) from before LAST Easter, so I can't judge at all!

Sending sunshine your way!!

Shine on in First Grade

• Reply Angie Olson June 2, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Thanks for linking up with us again Greg! I love your summer blogging schedule! I feel like you touch on all the important things when it comes to blogging! Looking forward to your book study…

• Reply Heidi Neels June 2, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Jessica is great! I met her at the French Lick, IN meet up this year (Where you got to meet me…I mean I got to meet you!) I love the idea of featuring a teacher each Tuesday! And yes…money, glitter, color ink, and laminating would be a wish come true!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

• Reply Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd June 2, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Thanks so much for linking up with us, Greg! I LOVED the tour, ADORE that monitor and truly appreciate the fact that you have a pile of “stuff” just like I do!! I shop. I buy. I bring home stuff. The stuff sits on the floor until I find a place for it! I LOVE the Teacher Tuesday theme, too!! Looking forward to signing up today AND hopeful that my Teaching with Intentions book is in the mailbox today for your book study kickoff tomorrow!! Thanks for being such a rock star!!!

Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

• Reply Melissa Dailey June 2, 2015 at 9:01 pm

I love that my buddy Jessica is first up for your Teacher Tuesday fabulousness! I could also ask for a million flair pens, stickers, and pretty leashes for Shilah…. But… I'll settle for Teacher Tuesday!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

• Reply oh' boy June 2, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Thanks so much for linking up!!! and THANKS A BUNCH for your donation!!! You are AWESOME!!! can't wait to give you a big ole hug at VEGAS!!!

• Reply alwayskindergarten June 2, 2015 at 11:03 pm

What teacher doesn't have piles?!?! Love your home office!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

• Reply Jessica Plemons June 3, 2015 at 1:54 am

Oh goodness! I popped over to check out your home office and was so surprised to see that I was your very first Teacher Tuesday of the summer! Thanks so much for the shout out! Your office looks great! I'm super sad I can't make it down to Nashville for the meet up, I am sure you guys will have a blast! Okay I need to calm down with the exclamation marks, but seriously I was so excited to see that I was your featured teacher, and the book study starts tomorrow. This is going to be an amazing summer to be a blogger I can feel it!

Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

• Reply Giggles at Greene June 3, 2015 at 8:10 pm

What a great post! Every great linky included!!
    Noelle