ELEVATE! – Chattanooga – (New LOWER Registration fee)
June 10 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm CDT$125 - $150
This is a one day event to collaborate, inspire and learn from each other! Children’s book author Todd Parr kicks off our day with an uplifting message about being true to yourself. Todd’s message of love, acceptance and tolerance will shine through as you take this hour long journey into self awareness. Mr. Greg will lead 3 sessions giving you practical, hands on, and engaging ideas, tips and resources for your classroom. We will also complete a make n’ take that will provide you with a resource to easily implement some of the day’s ideas in your classroom. Your $150 registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, all 4 sessions, an afternoon snack and the materials needed for your make & take. So grab your friends, your teammates or heck even a stranger and get ready to have a glittery good time with Mr. Greg, Todd Parr & your fellow teachers!!
Sessions for the day:
- Be Who You Are with Todd Parr
- Start Your Day Off Right With Morning Meeting with Mr. Greg
- Sight Word 60 Routine with Mr. Greg
- Make & Take with Mr. Greg
- A Compilation of Classroom Management Ideas & Tips with Mr. Greg
For details on the day and each session, click here to GET YOUR BROCHURE!
To register, click here: REGISTER NOW!
***Early Bird Registration — There are a limited number of early bird tickets available priced at $125, which is $25 off the standard registration fee. This pricing is available until 3/21 or until early bird tickets are sold out.
***PO’s are accepted
Book a visit from Mr. Greg:
Mr. Greg is available to come to your school, district, association or conference to help inspire and engage teachers. His visits and presentations display hands-on, practical and easy to implement ideas for the classroom. Each visit can be customized to fit your needs.
Mr. Greg currently offers the following workshops/presentations:
- A Smorgasboard of Math Strategies
- Workstations/Centers Made Simple
- Sight Word 60
- A Smorgasboard of Technology in Your Classroom
- Reading Rituals & Routines
- Meeting Academic Requirement by Integrating Content & Art
- A Smorgasboard of Classroom Management Ideas & Tips
- Kick Your Day Off RIGHT with Morning Meeting
- Keynote: #HappyClassrooms
If you’re interested in booking Mr. Greg, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you right away!