Engage your students with a PROVEN system to teach letters & sounds. It’s fun, effective and interactive.
TKS Bootcamp’s ABC Bootcamp is a research based, classroom proven 26 day rigorous introduction to all 26 letters and sounds. It is part of the TKS Bootcamp Curriculum. ABC Bootcamp allows you to introduce the letters and sounds so that your students can begin manipulating letters and sounds to make words.
ABC Bootcamp is a completely flexible resource that is easily adaptable to meet your classroom and students needs. For each letter you will do handwriting, a whole group circle chart, and a silly hat.
You will also conduct small group instruction using the included Student Alphabet Books. These books allow your students hands-on differentiated practice with identifying & writing beginning sounds and letters.
At the end of bootcamp, you will celebrate with a fashion show. Students will make a vest for an assigned letter. This is a great family involvement project for the beginning of the school year.
- Safari Theme
- Army Theme
- Superhero Theme
- Monster Theme
- No Theme
- 52 alphabet hats by Jen Hart Design
- Whole Group circle chart labels
- Small Group student books
- D’nealian and Manuscript handwriting
- Editable dog tags
- Fashion Show Vest labels
- Editable parent letters
- Editable Certificates
- Art Ideas
- Song Ideas
- 11 Literacy Centers
- **NEW 26 Decodable readers
Decodable Readers – These 717 pages of readers are differentiated with 2 levels for each letter. For each letter, there is a one word book which is great for building vocabulary and confidence in readers. There is also a predictable pattern book with a simple sight word sentence to build fluency and confidence. Each book is available in color and black-line, so you can choose to save on ink!
This creation also features 11 black-line centers/workstations for hands on, engaging, rigorous practice with letter identification, letter writing & beginning sounds. These activities can be easily differentiated with the included recording sheets and are designed to be used in a variety of ways to meet the needs of your students.
- RFK1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
- RFK1B Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
- RFK1D Recognize and name all uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- RFK2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables and sounds (phonemes).
- RFK2D Isolate and pronounce the initial sounds in CVC Words.
- RFK3A Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.